Hi Crispin

OK I’ll bite (out of curiosity) – how much does it cost to take a whole county worth of these files and convert into useable ARCGIS dataset? DCC are interested in getting this info, but if it will take over 2wks for 2 pcs to process the data ourselves I have a feeling my GIS colleagues will tell me to take a hike and made a bid for their time and by the time it gets into their programme of work it will be 2+ years…

Cheers

Lee

Ms. Lee McFarlane

Senior Archaeology Officer

Archaeology Section

Heritage, Landscape & Design

Regeneration & Economic Development

Durham County Council

County Hall

5th Floor

DURHAM  DH1 5UQ

Direct Tel:                     03000-267009

General Team Tel:       03000-267013

email:                            [log in to unmask]

2013 edition of "Archaeology: County Durham" is now available, along with many others, direct from the Archaeology Section (Archaeology publications for sale - Durham County Council)

www.durham.gov.uk