From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Wardle
Sent: 03 September 2013 09:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monday question...

I'm with Sarah on this one: It's info that needs to be attached to the monument record and not any event record.

What I do using HBSMR is list the monument type under the monument record with the date range. So, if there is a building that was originally  a theatre, then became cinema and now a bingo hall
I'd create a record that the text of which identified it history and then identify the change of use using three monument types for the record
-THEATRE 1886-1922
-CINEMA 1923-1981
-BINGO HALL -1982-

Chris