From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Godden, Alex
Sent: 02 September 2013 11:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Monday question...

Morning all,

Just wondering how people record on their HERs when sites are decommissioned e.g. military bases, power stations etc? Change of use doesn’t quite cover it really and we don’t seem to have an Event Type for ‘Decommissioned’?

Cheers!

Alex

Alex Godden BA (Hons) MA
Archaeologist/ Historic Data Manager
Strategic Environmental Delivery Group
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Hampshire County Council
Tel. 01962 832338    HPSN 8 200 2338
Email: [log in to unmask]

hants.gov.uk/landscape-and-heritage

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed may not necessarily represent those of West Berkshire Council.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error.

All communication sent to or from West Berkshire Council may be subject to recording and or monitoring in accordance with UK legislation, are subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and may therefore be disclosed to a third party on request.