Dear all

As part of the on-going expansion of earth sciences within the School of Geosciences at the University of Aberdeen, we have just advertised THREE positions at lecturer to senior lecturer grade, with broad relevance to petroleum geology. Our long-term research is directed at understanding the evolution of sedimentary basins, especially through partnerships with the oil and gas industry. The current team include geophysicists, structural and tectonic geologists, sedimentologists and geochemists. We aim to enhance and complement our existing strengths in making these new appointments.
These posts are advertised via the central University of Aberdeen webpages
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/jobs/index.php
Search for: GEO214R Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, - Ref:1362024
Happy to discuss these opportunities informally.

RWH Butler
Professor of Tectonics
Geology and Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences
Meston Building
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
United Kingdom