Hi GEM

We're thinking about providing online induction training for our remote volunteers. Does anyone out there have any experience of developing online training or can anyone point me in the direction of a company/individual that does?

Thanks
Elvie

--
Elvie Thompson

Head of Engagement

Council for British Archaeology

Direct line: 01904 521 235 / Office: 01904 671 417

www.archaeologyuk.org / www.yac-uk.org

On October 20th 2013 a team of six staff from the CBA, calling themselves The New YAC Dolls, are running the Yorkshire Marathon corporate relay to raise money for YAC! Your sponsorship will help secure the future of the Young Archaeologists’ Club. http://www.justgiving.com/newYACdolls