Dear Gemmers,
I am writing a story for the Museums Association website on the Future of Museum Learning for Children and Young People Enquiry. I know some people from GEM were involved and I wondered if anyone had any views on the report, particularly the Thinkpiece part of it and its conclusions. I've been away for two weeks and might have missed something on the email list related to this. Apologies if that is the case.
Simon Stephens
Deputy Editor
Museums journal
T: 020 7566 7820