Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross posting.

Brooklands Museum is seeking to appoint an Audience Consultant for our HLF-funded Brooklands Aircraft Factory & Race Track Revival Project. Please find below further information and contact details should you wish to apply.

We are recruiting for an Audience Development Consultant for our HLF-funded Brooklands Aircraft Factory & Race Track Revival Project.

Brooklands Museum is flying high! Through a £7m project, which has been awarded a round 1 pass by the Heritage Lottery Fund, we will be creating an exciting new exhibition about the design and manufacture of aircraft from the first days of powered flight to the world’s only supersonic passenger aircraft, Concorde. Visitors will be immersed in a ‘real’ factory environment and try out their own design and manufacturing skills. The new exhibition will be housed in a new building and a restored, listed Bellman Hangar. As part of the project the Hangar is being moved, to expose a large part of the Finishing Straight of the world’s first purpose-built motor-racing circuit, which will enable new, mass motoring events and the spirit of Brooklands in its heyday to be re-created.

Audience Development Consultant
Key to the project are the activities, events and learning opportunities that it will generate and we are looking for an Audience Development Consultant who will have responsibility for the production of the Activity Plan for the round 2 submission to HLF.  If you think this could be you, please contact Virginia Smith on [log in to unmask] for further information.

Alternatively, please forward this message onto anyone you feel might be interested in this opportunity.

Kind regards,

Virginia

Virginia Smith

Education and Visitor Services Manager

Brooklands Museum

Brooklands Rd, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0QN

Company registered in England No. 2109945

Registered Charity No. 296661 VAT No. 584 2633 25

Tel: + 44 1932 857 381 ext 248

www.brooklandsmuseum.com