Hi Zoe

I could recommend Chris Longman. He is very good.

His details are as follows:

Chris Longman

Freelance Motion Video Designer
Cameraman, Editor, Animator, Producer
M:          +44 (0) 7771 654596

W:          www.chrislongman.com

E:            [log in to unmask]

With best wishes

Esther Lockwood, MA

Education Officer

York Minster

York Minster Centre for School Visits

St William's College

6 College Street

York  YO1 7JF

Tel:   0844 939 0017 ext: 2241

Email [log in to unmask]

Web  www.yorkminster.org

           twitter.com/York_Minster

           www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org

           www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster

Scan the QR code to sign up

cid:image003.png@01CDCC98.0C8FFA30

TCS AGPTC Award2 society med

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

The views expressed in this email may not be the views of the Dean and Chapter of York.