From: Sam Cairns <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 3 September 2013 11:47
To: Simon Stephens <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Future of Museum Learning

We are going to have a breakout session at the GEM conference on Thursday
discussing the Thinkpiece conclusions and our next steps. Happy to write
up and post to the list of people are interested?

Hello to everyone already at conference!

Sam

--
Samantha Cairns
Culture, Museum and Heritage Learning Consultant