Dear All

*Thanks if you could you forward this to anybody you know who is involved
with digitisation*

I am working with a not-for-profit group from Hull who are planning a
project to provide heritage digitisation services and training. We are
currently conducting a market-survey, and would like to speak to people or
organisations who either :-

(a)  have recently had some digitisation done, or
(b)  may require digitisation in the future.

If you fall in either of the above categories, please would you let me know?

We would then like to speak to you to learn more about your experience
and/or needs. (We should be able to offer some incentives for your
participation, in the form of free digitisation/training etc.)

Thank you for considering this.

JOHN BIBBY