Dear FSL experts,

I have exported from MATLAB some 3-D images (with extension something.hdr) and now I want to use FSL to perform group statistical tests.

In more detail I have 12,  3-D images, registered in the MNI space, each one corresponding to a different subject.
All I want now is to perform some statistical group tests in order to identify which areas are more activated within these 12 subjects.

Since my images are already registered, I want to avoid the registration registration and the pre-stats procedure in FEAT gui.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me on this.

Thanks,
Prokopis