Hi,

The FDR option is not implemented in our standard GUIs, so you must apply contrast masking yourself.  This is easy enough to do - you just use fslmaths to mask out the significant values in one contrast with the significant values (or just positive values, which is your choice) from the other contrast.  Using the thresholded images, this is as easy as using the -mas option in fslmaths.

All the best,
Mark