Hi Anderson,

Thank you. one last question. I tried  with *_struc_GM as you told me, but I tried with the template_4D_GM as well. And I find different results, I mean, for example in one case, the 1st subject has more GM than the 2nd one, But in the other case, the 1st has less than the 2nd. Is it normal ? Because I understand that in one case it's the raw GM of each subject and in the other is the GM of each subject registered to a template, but I don't understand why differences beetween 2 subjects can be switched like that ?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Antoine