I'm sorry, but I can't find anything on the wiki page about deprojecting non-FA.
(http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/TBSS/UserGuide)

The tbss_deproject works only for FA as far as I can read the script.

Ed

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FSL automatic digest system [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 1:00 AM

Date:    Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:34:55 -0400
From:    Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: How to deproject non-FA

Hi - see the FSL wiki - you can deproject any skeleton-space image, whether derived from FA or not.
Steve

Stephen M. Smith,  Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Associate Director,   Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington,
Oxford. OX3 9 DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve