Thanks, I'll make my own template.

On Sep 17, 2013, at 11:41 PM, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

On 18 Sep 2013, at 03:10, afefferbaum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If I am using my own template that does not match and is not registered to the MNI152 do I need to create a template for the cingullum from my own data?

If this is human data and hence you have the similar issue wrt the topography of the lower cingulum (see original TBSS paper for details), then yes it's probably worth generating your own mask for this.

Is the LowerCingulum_1mm template used only for the lower cingulum?

Look at it  (the standard space cingulum mask)     :-)

Does it have any influence on other tracts?

It shouldn't do, as the skeleton-projection step is a very localised operation.

Cheers.

Thank you.
_____________________________
Adolf Pfefferbaum, MD
Neuroscience Program
SRI International
650-859-2927 phone
650-859-2743 FAX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  Information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the addressee(s).  If you believe that
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return electronic mail, and please delete it without further review,
disclosure, or copying.

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet