Thanks Dave.

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:16:37 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Installation problems (Mac version)
To: [log in to unmask]

You only need to have answered y once to mess up your bash_profile. Did that ever happen? Look for a directory called y with fsl in it. Since you have already reinstalled into /usr/local then Matt's suggestion is fine but somewhere, I suspect, there's a y folder with another copy of fsl.

The installer is simple and such a bug unlikely, and inadvertently installing into y a known issue, but if you can show otherwise then we can investigate further.

Dave

Sent from Samsung Mobile

brain human <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I tried to install it twice and each time I pressed Return only. Maybe there is a bug in the installer that installs the program in y install of /usr/local?

Anyway, I have modified the profile as Matt suggested. I can run the program now.