Dear FSL Experts,

I am attempting to run FDT registration after completion of bedpost.

Within the registration window i have my BedPostX directory set to the
Bedpost file that was created.

In main structural image I have it set to my output file after doing BET on
the T1 image - the filename is T1_BET.nii.gz

The standard space is set to the default which is MNI152_T1_2mm_brain

Both Main Image and Standard Space are checked however when running this I
get the following errors.

Errors: Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image
/Users/Albert/Desktop/DICOM...../T1/libc++abi.dylib: terminate called
throwing an exception

Errors: Could not open matrix file
/Users.../xfms/diff2str.mat
Cannot read input-matrix

Error: Cannot read input-matrix

I believe that the problem is with the Main Structural Image.  Which image
should be used here?

Thank you!

--
David B. McCoy