Dear Colleagues

We would like to invite you to the UK and Wales premieres of our new feature film The Orchard.

The film uses Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard and Pirandello's Six Characters in Search of an Author to underpin the crossing of narrative and documentary.

We'd love your feedback on the film.

Invitation attached.

Kind regards

Clive and Lynda
-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2013 (Amsterdam 10-12 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --