Sent: 11 September 2013 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FUNCTIONAL SKILLS

Hi everyone
Just doing a quick straw poll of how many sessions of functional skills your college offer per year, at the moment we offer the following:
Awarding Body

Subject

Written or online

DECEMBER

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

JANUARY

EDEXCEL

ICT

Paper using a computer

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Paper

MARCH

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

ICT

Paper using a computer

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Paper

APRIL

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

MAY

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Paper

JUNE

EDEXCEL

ICT

Paper using a computer

OCR

English

Written on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

EDEXCEL

Maths

Paper

JULY

EDEXCEL

Maths

Paper

EDEXCEL

Maths

Online on demand

OCR

English

Written on demand

Could you share with me how many sessions per year for each subject you are offering for 13/14 so I can feedback to our functional skills staff what other colleges do.
Thanks
Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Examinations Team Leader
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

[http://www.stockport.ac.uk/images/banners/emailfooter.jpg]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558
Be green, keep it on screen!

Internet e-mail is not secure and care should be taken when sending information electronically. All staff should familiarise themselves with their responsibilities under the Truro and Penwith College Data Protection Policy on the College Intranet and act accordingly.
Truro and Penwith College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents or distribution of this message including file attachments. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Truro and Penwith College. All reasonable efforts have been made to check that any attached software or other material is free of computer viruses, but Truro and Penwith College accepts no responsibility for any damage, howsoever arising, as a result of their transmission to the recipient's computer or network.
This e-mail is intended for the named individual(s) only and may contain information which is protected in law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please do not copy, store or disseminate it. Please contact the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail.