Hi

We offer Edexcel online on demand all year, we don't have any sessions as such.

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> "Graham, Sally" <[log in to unmask]> 11/09/2013 10:40 >>>

Hi everyone

Just doing a quick straw poll of how many sessions of functional skills your college offer per year, at the moment we offer the following:

Awarding BodySubjectWritten or online
DECEMBER
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
JANUARY
EDEXCELICTPaper using a computer
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
EDEXCELMathsPaper
MARCH
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELICTPaper using a computer
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
EDEXCELMathsPaper
APRIL
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
MAY
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
EDEXCELMathsPaper
JUNE
EDEXCELICTPaper using a computer
OCREnglishWritten on demand
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
EDEXCELMathsPaper
JULY
EDEXCELMathsPaper
EDEXCELMathsOnline on demand
OCREnglishWritten on demand

Could you share with me how many sessions per year for each subject you are offering for 13/14 so I can feedback to our functional skills staff what other colleges do.
Thanks
Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Examinations Team Leader
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.
Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.
Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558
Be green, keep it on screen!

Email scanned for virus infection by iCritical

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS