I used Cachezone last year, entries and results claims were very easy and quick!!

Regards

Teresa

Teresa Keelan

Examinations Manager

Hugh Baird College

Tel:     0151 353 4521

Fax:    0151 353 4469

Email: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 04 September 2013 12:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CACHE

Sorry, please forgive my email does not make sense…it’s been a long day!

I was wondering how everyone else might be getting on with the all new singing and dancing CACHEZONE?

Jen