Hi Sophie

We book and invigilate all plumbing exams even though tutors can invigilate.  Not that we don't trust them of course!

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> Sophie Lewis <[log in to unmask]> 03/09/2013 15:23 >>>

Hi all! I have been speaking to our plumbing department and have a vague recollection of hearing that plumbing lecturers could book and invigilate their own exams.

Is this correct? If so, could someone please let me know which programmes/schemes this applies to and point me to in the direction of this information?

I’m pretty sceptical but said I would look into it,

Many Thanks

Sophie Lewis

Exams Officer

Kendal College

01539 814714

Kendal College

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

* Email scanned for virus infection by iCritical *

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS