Sent: 03 September 2013 12:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cambridge - ESOL Fees List

Sophie,

Please find attached.

I had to e-mail Cambridge to get these.

Sent: 03 September 2013 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cambridge - ESOL Fees List

Hi, could anybody please direct me to / email me the Cambridge ESOL Fees for 13/14? I can't see them on the website; all I'm seeing lately is a red mist...

Many Thanks!

Sophie Lewis
Exams Officer
Kendal College
01539 814714

________________________________

[Image removed by sender. Kendal College]<http://www.kendal.ac.uk/images/emailfooters/index.php>

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website<http://www.kendal.ac.uk/>

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.

"SAVE THE PLANET - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY"

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal