Hi Susan

It’s very easy to use.

Thanks, Julie

Sent: 30 September 2013 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: A2C

Morning All

Is anyone using the A2C?

Could I please have some feedback as we are looking to use it.

Many thanks

Kind regards

SUSAN FAN | Data Exams Assistant

Hopwood Hall College | Rochdale Road | Middleton | M24 6XH

t: 0161 643 7560 (ext: 3472/2308)

e: [log in to unmask]

e: [log in to unmask]

Visit us on the web at Henley College Coventry

Find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

Henley College Coventry does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of the contents of this e-mail.
Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only and is
confidential. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error please accept our apology;
we would be obliged if you could contact the sender.
As the contents of this e-mail and any attachments have been transmitted over a public
network it may contain software viruses which could damage or compromise your own
computer system. Whilst Henley College Coventry has taken every reasonable precaution
to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
.