Sent: 27 September 2013 10:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PC Privacy Screens

Good Morning

Please could you tell me which types of PC Privacy screens you use at your Centres?

At the moment we have the ones that attach to the PC screens with little plastic tabs, these in time have broken off and we have resorted to using blutack to keep them in place!

Does anyone know if you can buy screens with the privacy element built in?

Thank you for you help.

Lorna Tunstall

LORNA TUNSTALL | DATA/EXAMS ASSISTANT

Hopwood Hall College | St Mary’s Gate | Rochdale | OL12 6RY

t: 01706 345346 (Ext: 2239/3471)

e: [log in to unmask]

This E-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the college unless explicitly stated otherwise.

The college may monitor the contents of email sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net