Sent: 26 September 2013 10:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: City and Guilds Funcational Skills IT Level 2 On-line Tests

We're having a lot of problems at one of our satellite centres and I'm not sure if it is just us or a general problem because we haven't done Level 2 here.

Second day of students not being able insert tables, pictures, and "work" disappearing - the invigilator's report goes on for two pages...

Any feedback would be helpful

Martin Laverick

Head of Division, Examinations Manager

Harlow College, Velizy Avenue, Harlow CM20 3LH
Telephone (01279) 868238
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harlow College. Please delete this and contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email has been scanned for viruses.

[http://myaccount.mailwallremote.com/logos/304813217_stamp%20red%20tint.jpg]______________________________________________________________________