Sent: 25 September 2013 08:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hair and Beauty Qualifications

I've been asked this morning if I know which are the "most popular" hair and beauty qualifications currently delivered around the country.  Strangely, I don't off the top of my head!  But thought I knew a way to find out......

So, if you offer hair and beauty qualifications and could spare two minutes to let me know, I would be very grateful to hear back from you.

Thank you!

Margot

Margot Pitt | IS Manager (Exams)
Gloucestershire College

Gloucester Campus | Llanthony Road | Gloucester | GL2 5JQ
Tel: 01452 563241 | Email: [log in to unmask]<http://margot,[log in to unmask]> | Web: www.gloscol.ac.uk<http://www.gloscat.ac.uk/>

transforming lives, supporting business
P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==> to report this email as spam to Websense.
Scanned for East Berkshire College by Websense