Hi Lynne

We do the progressions using EBS Client to enter the appropriate progress code and progress date. Our system obviously does something magical behind the scenes that I’m not privy to, as we simply use the session end date as the progress date as long as this isn’t in the future. This means we only process certification claims on or around the expected end date – but this is only for LR data. ER and WPL data is actually managed in a different system however the front ‘bit’ for us to keep consistent records is in EBS that we update but the end date is irrelevant – as long as the framework is still fundable.

Hope this makes some kind of sense.

Best wishes

Exams Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk