Hi Paul

We are also offering the Cambridge 0522 iGCSE English as a First
Language.

The attached document comes from the CIE website and shows the HE
institutions that will accept the qualification.  Does it help?

Regards

Carol Meadows

Head of MIS & Exams

Tresham College of Further and Higher Education | Windmill Avenue |
Kettering | Northants | NN15 6ER

Ext: 11062 | Direct line: 01536 413 062