Thanks Alan

I will talk to our MIS and it may be worth them speaking to your MIS. Thank you.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 September 2013 09:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS

Hi Jake

We use several fields in the paper entry view.  The data is automatically transferred into Unit-e from the database via some technical means concocted by our MIS office - I can put you in touch should you wish to pursue the matter further.

Regards

Alan

Dr Alan Waymont
Examinations Manager
Peter Symonds College,
Owens Road,
Winchester, SO22 6RX
Tel: 01962-857500
Fax: 01962-857501

>>> Jake Meechan <[log in to unmask]> 24/09/2013 08:42 >>>
Hi Alan

We are just moving to unit-e and were told there was nowhere to record access arrangements in the exams module. Could you let me know where the allocated fields are and how you get the information in.

Thanks

Jake