Hi Sally

We have a spreadsheet of every learner who has access arrangements. On the spreadsheet are the arrangements, when they applied for them, when they run out and also whether or not the student has refused them. We also 'hi-jacked' two fields in our MIS/Exams system. Previous name which is AA. And the health notes which might read like this 25,-,-,WP,-,blue,-,- . This stands for 25% extra time, no reader, no scribe, Word Processor, no transcript, blue overlay, no separate room, no other arrangements. Because I can report on that during exam times I can quickly assess what I need any given day.

Kind regards

Marjanne

Marjanne Worsley
Examinations Officer

Phone: 01444 446844
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Central Sussex College - Sixth Form College
Harlands Road
Haywards Heath
RH16 1LT

>>> "Graham, Sally" <[log in to unmask]> 23/09/2013 16:30 >>>
Hi everyone
I would be really interested to know how a large college tracks their access arrangement applications from when they are assessed, if and when they need to be applied for with Awarding Bodies, electronic or paper based forms, which courses they are enrolled on, which need exams and which don't, when we applied for approval when the exam is etc etc
Do other colleges use a database of some description which is shared with Access Ability Department or do they use a spreadsheet for tracking or something else.

Any ideas would be gratefully received so that we can try and use the systems to help us streamline our processes.  Perhaps this is something we can pick up at the AoC conference

Thanks
Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Examinations Team Leader
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher

Education Act 1992 and is an exempt charity for the purposes of the

Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ

VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged or commercially confidential information. The contents should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Any opinion expressed represents the personal views of the sender and not necessarily those of the College. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.