Sent: 23 September 2013 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IMI Awards

Hi there everyone

Please can you tell me who is defined as the centre coordinator in your centre in respect of IMI – I’m initially thinking like with most other awarding bodies, it should be the Head of Quality, however, the centre coordinator role carries all sorts of admin responsibilities such as requesting PINs for log-ons, etc. that the HoQ won’t want….i wish ABs were consistent in their approaches.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Exams Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk

Note:

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Yeovil College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.

Scanned by
MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.m86security.com

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and are to be treated as confidential unless the College agrees otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately deleting this e-mail without making copies or using it in any way. The College may be legally obliged to disclose e-mail communications in a response to a legitimate request pursuant to both the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998. City College Plymouth reserves the right to monitor, in accordance with its legal obligations, any and all aspects of its e-mail system, including the content of e-mails received, but will not do so routinely. City College Plymouth cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments to it are virus free and does not accept any liability for any damage, costs or loss resulting from any virus infection. Any views expressed in the message are those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the College.