Sent: 19 September 2013 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC REGISTRATIONS

Dear All - I won't say Good Morning as it is heavy rain here!!

Would anybody be able to share with me your process for collating information ready for BTEC Registrations?  We don't have a system or template in place for this.

Do you use a template? Or do you simply email Curriculum Heads and ask them which programmes their students are to be registered on?  Last year was rather messy ;)

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and myself and my Assistant are very unsure of BTEC's!!

Thank you in anticipation!!

Sue O'Brien
Exams Officer
Priestley College Centre No 40131
'01925 633591 x 207
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[http://www.priestley.ac.uk/images/email/strip.jpg]<http://www.priestley.ac.uk>

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.

This email has been scanned for all viruses

This electronic message contains information from Derby College which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  Internet communications are not secure
and therefore Derby College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Derby College.

If you have received this message in error, please notify

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.