Sent: 19 September 2013 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC REGISTRATIONS

Dear All – I won’t say Good Morning as it is heavy rain here!!

Would anybody be able to share with me your process for collating information ready for BTEC Registrations?  We don’t have a system or template in place for this.

Do you use a template? Or do you simply email Curriculum Heads and ask them which programmes their students are to be registered on?  Last year was rather messy ;)

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and myself and my Assistant are very unsure of BTEC’s!!

Thank you in anticipation!!

Sue O'Brien

Exams Officer

Priestley College Centre No 40131

'01925 633591 x 207

Image removed by sender. Priestley College

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege. If this email and its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy them, distribute them or show them to anyone.
Please contact the sender to notify them of the error. Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail and any attachments, the College does not warrant that it or they are free of viruses and you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk. Please note that electronic mail may be monitored.