I always find the conference useful and use my CPD budget to finance my attendance. I use the CPD argument because the college cannot provide any specific training and there is no other provider for exams officers after the first year.

The opportunity to meet and “share best practice” alone is extremely valuable and I urge everyone to attend.  If you don’t attend we risk losing the conference because it could become too small and uneconomic for the AoC to host.

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in Solihull 2014!

Chris Hemming

Examinations Officer

Hills Road Sixth Form College | Cambridge CB2 8PE              New_HRSFC_Logo_300x60

(Direct line 01223 278027 | Fax 01223 278070 | [log in to unmask]

Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.