Sent: 17 September 2013 10:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Reader Invigilates or Invigilator Reads??

Hello all

I was wondering how centres are taking this forward.

As it should [] be the students normal way of working are you insisting that the Reader acts as the Invigilator or are you using you Invigilators as readers - students will not have the oppotunity to practice with the invigilator but should be using the readers in class.

The reason I ask is because the Invigilators cost comes out of my budget and the Readers costs don't.  I am also unable to pay invigilators more to take this on but have not actually infomed them that this may be an additional requirement to their role.

[Inline images 1]

Many thanks

Mark
Mark Heap
Examination Co-ordinator
Chichester College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to
be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise
us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for
the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful
Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000,
that is: to establish the existence of facts relevant to the business of
the College, to investigate or detect unauthorised use of the systems;
to maintain the effective operation of the system; to detect any
computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any absent employees; or to
prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise these rights, the
College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person
who may use the system that monitoring and interception may take place.
This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a
possibility.