Hi All

I'm trying to get a feel for how many of you are involved in providing information to HE institutions for applicants if there's an issue at the awarding body (or college!) end.

For instance, if a certificate hasn't arrived by the time that an HE institution has requested it, or a City and Guilds result hasn't passed from e-volve to Walled Garden, what do you do on behalf of the candidate?  Do you have direct contact with HE Admissions or is this something another Department/the curriculum area deals with?

Sorry for all the questions - at Oaklands the Exams Dept pursues all of the necessary documentation and contacts the HE institution directly - I'm presenting this as a strength on our Departmental self-assessment report but wanted to get a comparison with other general FE colleges and schools.

Thanks!

Lorna Willmott
Exams and Achievement Manager
Oaklands College,
St Albans Campus (Smallford) , Hatfield Road, St Albans , Hertfordshire , AL4 0JA , United Kingdom
Switchboard: (+44) (0)1727 737 000 , DDI: (+44) (0)1727 737078 , Mobile:
WWW: http://www.oaklands.ac.uk

Oaklands College - Unlock Your Potential