Sent: 13 September 2013 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EDEXCEL Registration Basedata

Yes we use EDIFACT but all the data we input, and we only do registration files, no results files it just doesn’t work – but I would love to be able to do is import the base date, generate SRFs electronically for staff to complete electronically, import back in to ebs and generate an SRF submission to send to Edexcel.  It might be pie in the sky, but I have Edexcel coming in week after next and we’re going to look at it, and then I will attempt to ask for Tribal’s help.

I’ll let you know how I get on!!

Mandy