Hi Mandy

I used it last year but we had to set the board type as GCE / GCSE in order to download the Basedata which caused problems when we came to input results in the Summer.  Basically we had to change the board type back to EDEXCEL/BTEC which Tribal said couldn't be done.  But, our very industrious CIS manager managed to change it!

We don't want or think we should have to take this route again as it's obviously a Tribal issue.  I'm awaiting a response from them as I type!

If you use EDIFACT are you able to send your submissions via EDI?

Thanks

Elaine

[cid:2012_footer6b56.jpg]
                Elaine Christian
                Examinations Manager
phone:          0151 651 3717
e-mail:         [log in to unmask]
web:            www.bsfc.ac.uk<http://www.bsfc.ac.uk>

Like us on Facebook :- facebook.com/birkenheadsixthformcollege<http://www.facebook.com/birkenheadsixthformcollege>
Follow us on Twitter : - twitter.com/bsfc<http://twitter.com/bsfc>

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender, which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.
This message has been scanned for viruses. The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which may have come from external sources.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>