Sent: 12 September 2013 14:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AOC Conference 2014

Hi Sophie

Mine was approved straight away.  I’m very fortunate that my centre is supportive of the examinations role within the college!

Elaine

Elaine Christian

Examinations Manager

phone:

0151 651 3717

e-mail:

web:

www.bsfc.ac.uk

Like us on Facebook :- facebook.com/birkenheadsixthformcollege
Follow us on Twitter : - twitter.com/bsfc

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender, which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.
This message has been scanned for viruses. The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which may have come from external sources.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
www.codetwo.com