Sent: 12 September 2013 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AOC Conference 2014

Hi – has everyone had the email about the AOC Conference today? I have already had my request to attend knocked back, has anyone else had this refused?

I’d like to put my argument across why Exams aren’t, as they think, insignificant and why I should attend but wanted to get some feedback from other colleges before I go in all guns blazing!

Sophie Lewis

Exams Officer

Kendal College

01539 814714

Kendal College

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

Help the City of Bath College save paper - Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the City of Bath College.

If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1225 312651 (the City of Bath College ICT Helpdesk) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the Email Protection Agency
on behalf of the City of Bath College.
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com/