Thanks Janet!

Sent: 30 September 2013 12:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A2C

Hi

The reason for this is they have the same name, so once you have imported the file you need to change the name of it.  All the BTEC files come in with your centre number as the name.

Janet Hancey
Exams Co-ordinator                        Ext 5104

Queen Mary's College

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line
T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard
F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax
www.qmc.ac.uk<http://www.qmc.ac.uk/>