Hi

We have a new Quality Manager who wants me to spend a few minutes telling her of my issues with C&G, a few minutes………………………..

When I told her that I had neither the time or the energy to go through all the issues with her ( I have gone through them numerous times with previous Quality Managers) she assured me that she had contacts at C&G and all our problems would soon be solved.

All I can say is that she has a lot to learn!

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?