Hi

Yes, there seem to be differing ways of reporting the grades, maybe it depends how you submit your results initially.  When I enquired last year about how to submit the improved marks this was the response I received from Edexcel:

In reply to your email below, if the learners have improved units previously claimed you will need to contact service operations to amend the improved grade. The improved grade will count towards the topped up registration.

The record on Edexcel online will be a read only as this closes the registration after a full award has been claimed.

Janet Hancey

Exams Co-ordinator                        Ext 5104

Queen Mary's College

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line

T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard

F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax

www.qmc.ac.uk