Dear colleagues

*Apologies for any cross-posting*

Looking for ways to get your students engaged in statistics and survey research methods? Struggling to get them interested in stats? Then Making Research Real is for you…

We're delighted to let you know that booking is now open for our second year of the Making Research Real development programme for UK based teachers of quantitative research methods. Our ESRC RDI Workshops are for lecturers & tutors looking to bring research to life for their students. They are a great opportunity for you to strengthen and expand your teaching skill set and provide an opportunity for top-class continuing professional development at no cost to you. We'll be running face to face workshops, live online seminars and building an online community of practice. Our regional learning networks will provide you with an opportunity to:

§  Network with your fellow lecturers from local HEIs

§  Reflect on your teaching and sharing best practice

§  Learn new techniques and hear about new resources for teaching & learning

§  Hear from experts in survey research practice

To join us at these free CPD workshops you must be a current lecturer in a UK HEI with teaching responsibilities for undergraduate and/or postgraduate level students in quantitative research methods.

You can find out more about the programme here: www.natcen.ac.uk/mrr/

To register click on the following link, spaces are limited to 20 in each region and we can  provide support with travel costs – https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MakingResearchReal201314

If you have any questions please contact: [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to re-post or share with colleagues who may be interested.

Kandy Woodfield

Director of Learning

Direct line: 0207 549 9553

Switchboard: 0207 250 1866

Mobile: 07970 771 305

Twitter: @jess1ecat

Find out about our latest courses and events. http://www.natcen.ac.uk/events-and-training

NatCen Social Research
35 Northampton Square
London EC1V 0AX
020 7250 1866

Visit our website. www.natcen.ac.uk
Read our latest blog. natcenblog.blogspot.com
Follow us. @NatCen
Email us.

NatCen Social Research is accredited to the following international standards: ISO 20252:2006 Market, opinion and social research, and ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management.

Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 4392418. Charity registered in England and Wales (1091768) and in Scotland (SC038454).

Confidentiality: The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may include some that is legally privileged. It must not be disclosed to or used by persons other than the intended recipient. If received in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this document.
Content: Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of NatCen Social Research. Please note the content of this e-mail may be intercepted, monitored or recorded for compliance purposes. Sensitive personal data should not normally be transmitted by e-mail.
Copyright: Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments created by NatCen Social Research belong to NatCen Social Research unless otherwise stated.
Care: NatCen Social Research shall not be liable to the recipient or any third party for any loss or damage howsoever arising from this e-mail and/or its content, including loss or damage caused by virus. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the opening or use of this message and any attachments shall not adversely affect systems or data.