A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 2500 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.

A two day workshop on Performance and Personal Growth - London N16 - 28th & 29th September 2013

…It is generally quite hard to give shape and form to our inner shadows. It is not socially acceptable, it is frightening, it can be ugly or even painful. In “Monster With-Out” we will use the creation of Art as a ritual, in the context of which we will be able to free the Monster, give it shape and form, through creative material. At the end of the workshop we will be creating performance art work using this material .We will dare to play with our shadows and get to construct a dialogue between our guts and the world of text, image, sound and moving bodies…

This workshop is for you if you are an artist/performer or an art/drama/performance student and/or a mental health professional/student or anybody else from any sector who is 18+ and wants to:

• Explore their inner monster and deepen in their self awareness.

• Learn through experiential work how performance art can contribute to personal growth and improve the quality of our lives.

• Learn how to create performance art by using our own personal emotional material.

28th & 29th of September / £80.00 for both days

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT:

https://monsterswithout.wordpress.com/

+447949419592/+306976113721
www.annamariapinaka.co.uk