A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 2500 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.

Dear Sarahleigh,
I am interested in the positions below. Could you, please, forward more details?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Dr Marco Valleriani

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Sarahleigh Castelyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> [...]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear All:

The Dance: Urban Practice Programme at the University of East London is
looking for a Visiting Lecturer/s to teach on a study skills module and/or to assist on student dissertations.

In both modules, students need support in developing their critical reading and analytical writing skills. Pastoral care is also required to guide students through these key modules.

The Study Skills module’s teaching responsibilities begin on Thursday 26th September 2013 from 1 to 4pm and continue each subsequent Thursday until 12th December 2013.

The Dissertation module’s teaching responsibilities begin on Monday 23rd September from 3 to 6pm and continue each subsequent Monday until 9th December. Teaching resumes on Thursday 6th February and continue each subsequent Thursday until 8th May 2014.

At least 2 years of university teaching experience preferred. MA and/or PhD in Dance or related field, such as Performance Studies, desirable, but not required.

For more details concerning hourly pay, assessment, and to submit your
teaching CV, please contact Dr. Sarahleigh Castelyn, Senior Lecturer, Dance: Urban Practice, University of East London at [log in to unmask]

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list

______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________