~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Royal Central School of Speech & Drama
University of London
Eton Avenue, London, NW3 3HY

Dr Gina Barreca "Getting to the Funny Part: Humor, Sex, and Courage"<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/8281619547>
Wednesday 2 October, 5.30pm

Humor is essential in an environment where change and adaptation are key factors. Too often, however, humor is paraded out as a great universal, smiles being the umbrella meant to shield us all. Like so many other universals, it's a cheat. Almost every detail of our lives affects the way we create and respond to humor: age, race, ethnic background, and class are all significant factors in the production and reception of humor. More...<http://www.cssd.ac.uk/events/research-events/getting-funny-part-humor-sex-and-courage>

To reserve a place, please follow the links to the relevant seminar's eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/org/2767814018> registration page.

Notice of Confidentiality-

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute them. Please contact the sender if you have received this email in error.

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list