~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*
*
*PSi MANIFESTO LEXICON*
*
*
*DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 1 NOVEMBER 2013*
*
*
*Call for entries *

The *Manifesto Lexicon* is an initiative of Performance Studies
international aiming to reflect PSi’s international diversity policy and
ambition to be international. It is an ongoing project aiming to create a
multi-lingual lexicon as a manifesto of critical discourse, multiplying our
perspectives and understandings of what Performance Studies is.

For more information:
http://www.psimanifestolexicon.org/page/<http://www.psimanifestolexicon.org/page/lexicon>
lexicon <http://www.psimanifestolexicon.org/page/lexicon>

The second Call for individual authors' entries is now available on the PSi
website with Instructions for
Submission<http://www.blogbird.nl/uploads/lexicon/291112043652951_psi-lexicon-instructions-guidelines.pdf>
.

With the support of PSi President Maaike Bleeker as a Project Advisor, the
PSi Manifesto Lexicon is managed and edited by the curatorial team of the
PSi Regional Research Cluster ‘Encounters in Synchronous
Time’<http://encountersinsynchronoustime.wordpress.com/>
 that took place in Athens in 2011: Gigi Argyropoulou, Konstantina
Georgelou, Efrosini Protopapa, Steriani Tsintziloni, Danae Theodoridou.

Curators of PSi Regional Research Clusters are invited to contact the
editorial team, in order to discuss how a Lexicon event could be included
in their cluster and contribute to the project.

To contribute an entry and for questions regarding submission of entries,
please contact: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

For general enquiries about the Lexicon, and if you are a PSi Regional
Research Cluster curator, please contact Efrosini Protopapa:
*E.Protopapa@<[log in to unmask]>
**roehampton.ac.uk <[log in to unmask]>*

We will soon be circulating information about other ways in which you can
participate in the project and contribute to the Lexicon.
*
*
*
*