~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending
an email to over 2500 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond
to everyone.

America's premier Bouffon is coming to London to run Bouffon Workshops and
perform his show. The first two workshops have already sold out, we are
looking at the possibility of running at third workshop on 1st or 7th
October - a 1 day, 6 hour workshop. At the moment we are not sure if there
is enough demand to run this extra workshop. A different date may be
arranged if there is sufficient demand.

*If this workshop is interesting for you or your students, please contact
us on this email address: [log in to unmask]*

More details on Red Bastard aka Eric Davis and a link to his show can be
found below:

*WORKSHOP INFO*

In the world of Bouffon, the audience is the joke. Bouffons show no
vulnerability. Their great joy is to parody the audience, its values and
flaws.

This pack of grotesque outsiders engage and parody the audience with great
joy, intelligence and charm. To play as Bouffon is to celebrate paradox!
They are disgusting, yet beautiful. They hate you, yet they flatter you.
The Bouffons are the ultimate manipulators! A joke— told by a nightmare.

A ferocious social satire is about to explode, liberating the energy in the
room with an immense pleasure to parody and to play. In this workshop,
participants will explore:

   - Connecting with the audience
   - Parodying societal maladies and hypocrisy
   - Creating complex physical characters
   - Playing upon contrasts of theme and rhythm
   - Being 100 % present and captivating

*SHOW INFO*

Friday 4th October, 8pm

Brady Arts Centre, 192-196 Hanbury St  London E1 5HU

Tickets £12/£10 available through www.Adamotions.com

RED BASTARD is a Dangerous, Seductive Comedy Monster.

Red Bastard will perform his dangerous, seductive comedy monster in his
London debut this October for ONE NIGHT ONLY. After 5-star reviews and sold
out shows across North America, Europe and Australia, Red Bastard continued
with epic success at The Edinburgh Fringe this year, receiving 5-Star
reviews from The Scotsman, The List, The New Current, Fest Mag, British
Theatre Guide, Edinburgh Festivals, The Public Review, Metro and The Skinny.

Red Bastard is not clown.

He is not here to please you.

He has come to make you surrender.

More show info through www.Adamotions.com

About Eric

Eric Davis currently resides in Los Angeles. His show, Red Bastard, has
played to sold out audiences and received 5 star reviews across North
America, Europe and Australia. Mr. Davis was awarded the NY Golden Nose
Award for Clown of the Year in 2010 and was a 2 time Finalist for the Andy
Kauffman Awards. Eric created the Role of Allen Smithee in Cirque du
Soleil's IRIS and is a founder of the NY Clown Theatre Festival.

For more on Eric's work www.redbastard.com

Thank you

--
*Adam Taffler*